If you’re looking to install an artificial netball playing surface, we have the products, experience and service that you need. We manufacture all our own surfaces at our factory in West Yorkshire, and install them all over the UK. Our netball surfaces meet netball standards, are recognised by Sport England and comply with EN15330 part 2 for multi-sport.
Call today on 01924 412488CONTACT US
About our netball surfaces
For netball, we recommend a needlepunch surface with a sand infill. This is an ideal all-weather surface, thanks to its high porosity reading and is easy to maintain as it has one of the lowest sand infill requirements on the market. This makes it a very stable surface and as with many of our other sports surfaces, we recommend a shockpad is installed with it to increase player comfort and extend the life of the surface.
How are artificial netball surfaces made?
Like all of our sports surfaces, our netball surfaces are manufactured at our factory in West Yorkshire. The sand infill gives a realistic feel to the surface, which comes with at least a 5-year warranty.
What do you need to consider when looking for a netball surface?
There are many things to consider when installing a netball surface, and the following are some of the more important ones:
- Surface - For netball, this is a very simple decision, as we have developed a realistic playing surface that is not only great to play on but meets the needs of sports governing bodies.
- Maintenance - Artificial pitches are generally lower to maintain than natural grass pitches. This is especially true of our netball surfaces thanks to the low sand infill, and we can advise on exactly the right maintenance plan to keep your surface at its best.
- Cost - Budget will of course be a key consideration. Whilst we recommend certain extras such as a shockpad, we will give you the options you need in order to meet your budget.
Why should you deal with Playrite for your netball surface?
We manufacture all of our surfaces in the UK and install them right across the country. Here are some more reasons why you should consider working with us on your project:
- Experience - We have been installing sport and play surfaces since 1991, and our parent company National Floorcoverings dates back to 1873.
- Quality - We manufacture all of our own surfaces and are ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited.
- Accredited - Our netball surfaces are recognised by Sport England
- UV Stable - To ensure the longevity of our pitches, we use the highest UV Stabiliser in our fibres to minimise the effects of exposure to UV.
- Peace of Mind - All of our netball surfaces are backed by a minimum 5-Year Warranty.
For more information or to discuss your netball project, contact us here or call 01924 412488