Our artificial bowling green surfaces are used on around 70% of the world’s artificial greens. Our Pro Weave product is used on most of the World Bowls Tour Indoor Championship events, so if you’re looking to install an artificial bowling green, join the world’s best and speak to Playrite.
Call today on 01924 412488CONTACT US
Why might you install an Artificial Bowling Green?
Our synthetic bowling surfaces offer a roll and green speed that’s consistent with a natural grass bowling green, but benefit from significantly lower maintenance costs. The realistic experience is greater increased by the non-directional pile and our specialist bowls underlay. These features have helped our bowling green surfaces to achieve World Bowls approval.
How are artificial bowling greens made?
All our Artificial Bowling Greens are made at our factory in West Yorkshire and we offer a choice of woven or needlepunch surfaces for bowling greens. Our surfaces contain no infill, so they combine consistent ball roll with easy maintenance.
What do you need to consider when looking for an artificial bowling green?
The main considerations are:
- Surface - We will discuss your requirements with you and help you make an informed decision between a woven or needlepunch surface.
- Maintenance - Artificial bowling greens are significantly cheaper to maintain than natural greens. We can advise you on the maintenance programme you need in order to keep your playing surface in great condition.
- Cost - Budget will of course be a key consideration. With our range of playing surfaces, we can give you a number of different options to choose from in order to meet your budget.
Why should you deal with Playrite for your Artificial Bowling Green?
Our surfaces are all manufactured in the UK and we install them right across the country. Many have even been installed in other parts of the world. Here are some more reasons why you should consider working with us:
- Experience - We have been installing sport and play surfaces since 1991, and our parent company National Floorcoverings dates back to 1873.
- Quality - We manufacture all our own surfaces and are ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited.
- Accredited - Our bowling green surfaces have World Bowls approval.
- UV Stable - To ensure the longevity of our greens, we use the highest UV Stabiliser in our fibres to minimise the effects of exposure to UV.
- Peace of Mind - All our synthetic bowling greens are backed by a minimum 5-Year Warranty.
For more information or to discuss your Artificial Bowling Green project, contact us here or call 01924 412488