Artificial Sports Surfaces
If you're looking to install an artificial sports surface, pitch or court we have the products, experience and service you need. We manufacture all our own surfaces at our factory in West Yorkshire and install them all over the UK. We also export our surfaces to be installed in many countries Worldwide.
Which Artificial Sports Surfaces do we offer?
We install high-quality artificial sports surfaces for a wide range of sports. These include options for Football, Rugby, Tennis, Cricket, Hockey, Bowls and Netball. We also install pitch surrounds for natural pitches, and the increasingly popular MUGA (Multi Use Games Area) surfaces.
How are Artificial Sports Surfaces made?
All of our pitches, courts and surfaces are manufactured at our factory in West Yorkshire. We offer a wide range of options which includes tufted, needlepunch and woven surfaces, with many different options for pile height and infill among other things.
Because we manufacture all three of the main types of sports surface, we can give you impartial advice to help you find the right surface for your needs. The right surface for one sport may be very different from another, so we’ll help you make an informed decision that gives you the right balance of realistic play and ease of maintenance.
What do you need to consider when looking for an artificial sports surface?
There are many things to consider when installing your sports surface, and the following are some of the more important ones:
- Surface - For some sports we offer options for three different types of surface. We will explain what each surface offers and how realistic you can expect play to be compared with a natural surface.
- Maintenance - Artificial and 3G pitches are cheaper to maintain than natural surfaces, but you should still consider how you will manage the upkeep and choose a surface that you can realistically manage to maintain. We can advise you on the type and level of maintenance required for each of our surfaces.
- Cost - Budget will of course be a key consideration. With our range of playing surfaces, we can give you a number of different options to choose from in order to meet your budget.
Why should you talk to Playrite for your Artificial Sports Surface?
We manufacture all of our surfaces in the UK and install them right across the country. Many have even been installed in other parts of the world. Here are some more reasons to consider working with Playrite:
- Experience - We have been installing sport and play surfaces since 1991, and our parent company National Floorcoverings dates back to 1873.
- Quality - We manufacture all of our own surfaces and are ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited.
- Accredited - Our sports surfaces comply with the requirements of several sports governing bodies, and in some instances carry their approval.
- UV Stable - To ensure the longevity of our pitches, we use the highest UV Stabiliser in our fibres to minimise the effects of exposure to UV.
- Peace of Mind - All of our surfaces are backed by a minimum 5-Year Warranty.
For more information or to discuss your Artificial Sports Surface project, contact us here or call 01924 412488